The Website and Applications are offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using the Website or Applications, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or the Applications.
WARNING: SOME PAGES OF OUR WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS MAY CONTAIN IMAGES DEPICTING NUDE HUMAN MODELS OF ANY GENDER, WHICH YOU MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. DO NOT VISIT THESE PAGES OF OUR WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY OFFENDED BY SUCH CONTENT.
3. Accessing the Website or Applications and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website or Applications, and any service or material we provide on the Website or Applications, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or Applications are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or Applications, or the entire Website or Applications, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website or Applications.
To access the Website or Applications or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website and Applications that all the information you provide on the Website or to the Applications is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website, Applications, or portions of them using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. To protect your account, we recommend that you log out and close your browser window at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or screen capture a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal use provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- If we make material on our Website or Applications available for you to download through a “download” link, or otherwise provide you with an ability to access such material offline, you may download a copy of that material or otherwise use these features to make the material available offline (which may include downloading) and to access and use such material for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
5. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Studio Zapata LLC, Form From Imagination, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or the Applications, or which, as determined by us, may harm Studio Zapata LLC or users of the Website or the Applications or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or the Applications in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or the Applications, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or the Applications.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or the Applications for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or the Applications, or for machine learning purposes.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or the Applications.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or the Applications, the server on which the Website is stored or which the Applications connect to, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or the Applications.
- Attack the Website or the servers used by the Applications via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Post any fake or defamatory critiques or comments.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or the Applications.
6. User Contributions
The Website and the Applications may contain message boards, direct messaging, forums, bulletin boards, live streams, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials such as artwork; comments on the message boards, bulletin boards, or forums; ratings, critiques, or reviews; albums or galleries of your artwork; instructional materials uploaded by instructors; or any other content or materials that users may post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website or the Applications.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the User Contributions posted by others on our Website or Applications without that user’s permission.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Studio Zapata LLC, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Applications.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
The Website and the Applications may be monitored by moderators. Such moderators may view User Contributions, activities performed via the Interactive Services, and posts made by users of the Website or the Applications.
We or our moderators have the right to:
- Mark User Contributions as spam or inappropriate and/or remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our or the moderator’s sole discretion.
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or the Applications.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or the Applications. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS STUDIO ZAPATA LLC FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, neither us nor our moderators undertake to monitor all activities occurring on the Website or the Applications or to review all material before it is posted on the Website or the Applications, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted or termination of offending activities after it has occurred. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided or activities performed by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
8. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, unless otherwise containing serious literary, artistic, or political value (as determined by us in our sole discretion), User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy another reasonable person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising for third party products or services.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
9. Terms of Sale
All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on the Website or the Applications are subject to change without notice.
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept PAYPAL and all major credit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information or other payment method (such as PAYPAL, GooglePay, Apple Pay, AliPay, etc.) information that you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or other payment method for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or other payment system, (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Website or the Applications at the time of your order, and (v) if you are a minor, you are authorized by your parent or guardian to use such credit card or other payment method for the purchase.
10. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and the Applications is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or the Applications, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website and the Applications includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions, critiques by instructors, critiques by students, comments on the message boards, and any other statements and/or opinions made by third parties on the Website or the Applications expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
11. Changes to the Website or Applications
We may update the content on the Website and the Applications from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website or the Applications may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
12. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website and the Applications is based in the state of New York in the United States. While we provide this Website and the Applications for use by persons located in any jurisdiction, we make no claims that the Website, the Applications, or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website or use of the Applications may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website or use the Applications from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. Results Disclaimer
Our Website, Applications, and Services provide you with an opportunity to learn or improve your drawing, painting, and other artistic skills. We try to teach our students these skills using our expertise and experience, and we take teaching seriously. However, everyone learns these skills at a different pace. We may share the successful results of Form From Imagination or our users on the Website or the Applications. Such examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your future artistic capabilities or improvement, or any other results of any kind. By accessing the Website or using the Applications you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your use of the Website, the Applications, and our Services. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of the ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations available on or through the Website or the Applications, and nothing on our Website or Applications is a promise, warranty, or guarantee to you of such results.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website or on or through the Applications will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENTS AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER STUDIO ZAPATA LLC NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH STUDIO ZAPATA LLC MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER STUDIO ZAPATA LLC NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH STUDIO ZAPATA LLC REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, THEIR CONTENTS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
STUDIO ZAPATA LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL STUDIO ZAPATA LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
18. Limitation on Time to File Claims
19. Waiver and Severability
20. Entire Agreement
21. Your Comments and Concerns
The Website is operated by Studio Zapata LLC. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in the manner and by the means set forth herein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website or Applications should be directed to: [email protected]